Knucklebox

It is not surprising that fashion would make it into my blog of inspiration sooner than later, and it is certainly not surprising it would find it's way in the form of a bag... an Alexander McQueen bag.  I have been slightly obsessed with the Knucklebox Clutch and all of her forms for a while now.  The knuckles are just pure genius, I typically grasp my clutch in the manner anyway, so why not go all out.   I actually bought a dare-I-say fake Knucklebox Clutch (don't judge, if I had $3,195.00 to spend on a bag, surely I would) a month ago.  My fashion-forward best friend mocked me for paring my fake Knucklebox with my North Face jacket, but hey, it was cold out and I wanted to show off my new clutch.  I had no problem rocking it!

Black Satin Knucklebox Clutch

Snowflake Knucklebox Clutch




Laser-Cut Calf Hair Knuckle-Duster Box Clutch (fabulous)



Long Honeycomb-Pattern Knucklebox Clutch

My Fake Knucklebox Clutch

I am not sure which came first, the Knucklebox or the Skull Box, either way I am sure one found inspiration with the other, I and I love them both.






0 comments:

Post a Comment