Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I am lumping the Mercedes and Jeep together because of their similar box style.  I am in love with both of these cars.  While the Mercedes is most likely not ever going to be in my future (it costs more than my first house), I can still dream.  I once owned the 4-door wrangler, however, my father influenced me to sell it after my second baby.  He wasn't too happy about my newborn bouncing around in the back seat.  However, I will own another, someday... someday soon!  The ability to customize the jeep is just endless, I could quite possibly end up with a $100,000 car even with the Jeep.  So maybe I should just go for the Mercedes ;)















1 comments:

  1. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is one of the most popular jeeps in Dubai. Many people use it for off-roading and other outdoor activities. However, like any other vehicle, it needs regular maintenance and repairs. There are many Jeep car repair in Dubai that offer excellent services.

    ReplyDelete